So, here are some beauty solutions for you.
1. What should be considered when using a foundation that doesn’t face mottled?
Put foundation on your clean and moist face. Dab a little bit and blend evenly with your fingers or a damp sponge. So as not to harden on your face, choose a foundation which soft and lightly textured.
-Forget to put foundation around the ears, hairline areas, the area of the jaw, the neck, and the folds of the eyes and lips.
-Pinch directly the foundation from its package as it could be contaminated with bacteria that may be present in your fingers. Better to dab first the foundation to a clean sponge, and then dab it with your fingers.
2. When pulling out your eyebrows, you realize that both shapes of eyebrows are different –one side is thinner. How do you conceal it?
Use eyebrow pencil -dark brown or black color- to make a thin line image on your eyebrows. Alternatively, you can also use brown eye shadow instead of an eyebrow pencil. Brush it with a small brush.
Avoid pressing too firmly when drawing the eyebrows. Eyebrows that are too dark or bold look unnatural and make your face looks fierce.
3. After you wake up, your eyes look puffy, whereas you have an important meeting with a client.
The first step you should do is to remove the fluid that collects in the bottom of the eye that causes the eye looks swollen. Make a light massage with a gently patting the area with the fingertips from the nose to the temples. Also help to compress the eyes for a few minutes.
Some of the alternatives that can be tried: compress the eyes with the cold back of a spoon, cotton that has been dipped in cold milk, two bags of cold chamomile tea, two slices of cold cucumber fruit, or two slices of cold potatoes.
If the eyelids are still slightly swollen and dark colors, you can cover it with a bit of concealer followed by powder. Make your eyes look a little brighter by applying sparkling white eye shadow on the corners of the inner eye. Then blend the eye downward.
4. You have a very small lip. How to make it seem more full and sexy?
Dab lipliner slightly outside your lip line, then wear lipstick with different shades. For a darker red color, put it on the outside of the lips. Put younger color lipstick on the inside of the lip. Lastly, give a little gloss in the center of your lips. It will give a full impression to your lips, but still look light and fresh.
Avoid wearing bright colors matte lipstick.
5. Your sharp chin and jaw line cause your face looks strong and hard. How to make it softer?
-Have a chin-length bob haircut. This hair style will disguise the shape of your jaw.
-For evening makeup, wear dusty-rose blush on your chin to form a V shadow. If the color is too strong, blend it with the powder in skin color. Then, brush a little highlight in the middle of your chin so the jaw area looks softer.
-Use bold colored lipstick to distract people from your chin and jaw area.
-Focus on eye makeup to bring attention to the upper area of your face.
6. You have pale skin and want to make it look more alive. How to wear self-taning products more effectively?
Wear self-taning preparation product at bedtime, because these products work more optimally while you are resting.
7. Your toe and hand nails are easily broken. What to do to have stronger nails?
-You need more vitamin B, cereals, and foods containing whole grains.
-You can also use strengthened nail products which now have been sold in the market.
Brittle nails are susceptible to water. Avoid washing dishes or clothes without rubber gloves, and doing other household works without cotton gloves.
8. You want to wear a mini skirt to a party this weekend, and you want your legs to look more beautiful and shimmer. How should you do?
In order for your legs look shiny and healthy, put on moisturizer that has been mixed with a little foundation. Your legs will look smooth and soft.
Wearing body powder on the feet. Your legs may look blotched.