In the event that you are searching for variety while picking your vacation destination, Assam could be the ideal spot. Be it the regular landscape or culture of the general population of Assam, you are certain to be awed by the assortment and traditions Assam brings to the table. Individuals having a place with different societies and races live here. The area has individuals taking after different beliefs. Assam is home for different artworks also. In spite of the fact that the pleasant state has such a great amount to offer, guarantee that you don't miss the main 5 spots to visit in Assam. Air ticket booking to the Dibrugarh airport in Assam can be done on internet easily from all the big cities of India.
1. Kaziranga National Park: This park has been announced as a World Heritage Site. Spread over more than 430 sq. kms, you will discover different wild species, for example, rhinoceros, tiger, elephant, deer, Indian buffalo, sambar and some more. On the off chance that you cherish birds, you should be here amid winter as transient birds are found in awesome numbers. You could go round the recreation center in a jeep or auto. In the event that you favor elephant ride, you are generally welcome. The closest urban communities from Kaziranga National Park are Tezpur and Jorhat.
2. Agnigarh Hill: The hill is arranged in the town of Tezpur. According to Hindu mythology, a stronghold was worked here by King Banasura With a perspective to confine his little daughter Usha. The legend further goes to say that the spot determined the name inferable from the flame that encompassed the stronghold dependably to maintain a strategic distance from development all through the spot. The word Agni implies fire.
3. Dibru Saikhowa National Park: It is arranged in Tinsukia village in Assam. It possesses the credit of being one among the real biodiversity hotspots of the world and it is the biggest parks in Assam. The national park is a mix of deciduous backwoods, semi-evergreen woods and marsh surface making it biodiverse. You will discover numerous uncommon natural life species here and non domesticated stallions are a standout amongst the most well known species seen here.
4. Orang National PArk: Arranged on the northern banks of the waterway Brahmaputra, Orang National Park is the only natural national Park in the nation. The tribes who lived there had relinquished 78.81-sq.km range. A portion of the creatures found here incorporate regal panther, Bengal tiger, one horned rhinoceros, elephant and some more. The spot offers incredible pleasure to bird lovers as one could discover different nearby flying creatures and transitory flying creatures here.
5. Haflong Lake: The pleasant scene with blue slopes, extensive and wonderful lakes, exciting streams, waterfalls and plenitude of pineapple trees and orange trees gains the title for Haflong town. Haflong Lake is one among the two pools of the town. It is arranged at an elevation of 1683 feet above MSL and no big surprise you will discover mists and fogs touching your arms as they tenderly move away. The magnificence captivates you as well as offers different water sports and henceforth both your body and psyche are restored.
The minute you consider Assam, you may feel the tea taste in your mouth. In the event that you visit tourist places in Assam, you will see that the state has significantly more to offer.