All about Women in My Perspective
May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013
There may be many factors to influence our perception of time such as sense of the sequence of the events, memory of the past, and feeling of time passage after a certain event and an orientation toward the future. A number of primitive tribes measure time in terms of past social events and not in units of duration. It will not be much surprising for such societies that time perception is less different than in our own. The islanders New Giainea, for example, have neither past nor future in their verbs. Real or mythical they state all events as taking place in a sort of universal present (Lee. 1949).
Factors Affecting Perception of Time
It is the perceiver who matters in the study of perception of time. The factors of age, intelligence, activity and innovation have been studied in considerable detail. All’ factors relate to the perceiver, as the perceived is time which remains as it is and measured in universal units.
(i) Age and Experience:
(i) Retinal Disparity:
correct or heal them. This practice is largely in vogue even at present (near the outset of 21st century) in those regions which least benefited from Divine Revelations communicated to humanity in the Pre-Christian or post Muhammad on eras. The religion influence improved initially the ideas to remarkable better and clearer.
Great Places for Shopping Clothes
Women's Sunglasses for Wholesale Prices
For Your Better Performance
|Organic Beauty Products - High efficacy yet authentically organic beauty solutions masterminded by a California team passionate about healthy lifestyles and whose organic products are backed by powerful science.|
- Dandelion Buds
- The Perception of Time
- The Perception of Distance, Depth
- THE ORIGIN OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Sky Watch : Roof and Gray Sky
- The Occurrence of Observational Learning
- The Peripheral Nervous System
- The Peripheral Nervous System (PNS), the Cell and ...
- Tips for Single Women on World Tour
- Restaurant Decoration
- Get Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Certified For...
- What You Need to Know about the CompTIA Server+ Ce...
- How to Turn Your Own Photography into a Beautiful ...
- Sky Watch: Sunset Sky
- Bima Arya for Bogor City
- Encouraging and Humorous OLX TV Commercials
- Prolong the Life of Your Tumble Dryer with Online ...
- Heal Mind, Body and Spirit for a Healthy Summer
- Everlasting Flowers
- Make A Diamond Your Girl's Best Friend Forever
- Online Shopping to Save Money and for Convenience
- Sky Watch : Sky above the Lake
- How Women Can Benefit from Free Clinic Phoenix AZ
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2012 (444)
- ► 2011 (359)
- ► 2010 (355)
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger's own.
You can contact me at email@example.com