Ducted air conditioning has become very popular because of its energy efficiency level and huge functionality. It is a very useful cooling system to have at home. The main reason is that this cooling system gives a year round temperature control that proves to be very useful. But before we get into the details, there is a more important question to be answered here. If you install the ducted air conditioning in your home then you need not install any additional cooling or heating systems, because it has a centralized air conditioner with multiple ducts system. These ducts help to spread the cool air throughout your home and each of the corners of your house gets cooled within minimum time duration.
Why use a ducted air conditioning system?
- Covers all the rooms: This is the primary reason why one would use ducted air conditioning. No matter how big or small your house, every room of the house will be targeted individually and cooled to the best extent possible.
- Easy to control: The cooling system is rather easy to use and control. There are different controls in each of the rooms. There is also a central temperature control and a zone control. These systems also have specific timers that can be set according to your convenience.
- Different zones: This is the specialty of the ducted air conditioning system. Depending on the size of the house, you will get a number of temperature zones. 6 to 8 temperature zones will give you the flexibility to cool your house the way you want to.
- Even air distribution: Once you opt for this system, your house will be cooled evenly. That means there will be no particular hot or cold spots around the house. The even distribution of air will keep your house cool at all times.
- Large range: The system is designed in such a way that it suits every size and style of your house or building.
Easy to install and less maintenance cost of ducted air conditioning:
Another important benefit of the ducted air conditioning system is the fact that it does not occupy a lot of space in each room. There are no wall hung units. Instead, there are just ducts up in the ceiling or near the floors and thus does not spoil the décor of the rooms. The part of the apparatus that can make some noise is kept inside the ducts on the ceilings or near the floors. Therefore, when you are at home, the system will be perfectly quiet. So there is no noise pollution that disturbs your perfect sleep in your house. As compared to other wall hung air conditioning units, the ducted system does not require a lot of maintenance costs. It will require a routine maintenance per year and you can easily afford it.
Types of ducted air conditioning systems:
Conventional Ducted Air Conditioners: These are ideal for people who are on a low budget. This product is easy to install. But the temperature varies by plus minus 3 degrees. Also, it is slightly high on power consumption.
Inverter Ducted Air conditioning: This is the most preferred product when it comes to domestic purposes. These are quiet machines and consume less power than the others. When the temperature has been controlled, the inverted ducted system can slow down the compressor, saving energy.
Digital Scroll Air conditioning: This system is known for the best temperature maintenance when it comes to air conditioning. Its efficiency surpasses that of the inverted ducted air conditioning system. To top it off, it consumes a lot less power as compared to its counterparts.
There are many dealers available who sell the ducted air conditioners through online portals, and it is suggested that verify the warranty details and specifications according to your room measurement.
When you consider above mentioned all factors for ducted air conditioning then you will be able to make an informed decision and get a product that completely fulfills your needs and provides comfort in the affordable budgets.