Research shows that women are more badly affected than men by joint pain, hormone fluctuations, high blood pressure level etc. and as a result of which they frequently experience acute pain, stiffness, and soreness. These health issues affect their daily schedules and the normal lifestyles. Postmenopausal women are usually affected by osteoporosis which occurs due to calcium deficiency and lack of estrogen hormones. Osteoporosis affects the bones as they become porous, brittle, and are more prone to fracture. However, it has been proved that physio along with proper balanced diet can help in proper management of such diseases.
Some specific rules and regulations that you should follow before you start exercising are listed below:
If you suffer from some joint pain, then you can hire a physio and he will decrease your pain with some exercise regimen. Even some long term bone fractures can be repaired by this treatment. But it is suggested to consult with your doctor before taking this exercise and they will suggest you to join the physio training. There are several advantages of physiotherapy which will more helpful to your health. Afterwards you can continue the physio training under some professional physiotherapist.
- Always consult your doctor or a trainer before starting with the physio as it may not be applicable for you.
- Discontinue exercise if you develop pain after exercising.
- Do the exercises regularly but not immediately after meals? You should ideally wait for few hours after meal before exercising. This helps in preventing stomach discomfort.
- Know the normal ways of exercising, as abrupt movements can result in further complications.
- Practice walking as it can help in strengthening bones.
- Avoid practicing on rugs and use non-skid slippers.
Tips to Prevent the Symptoms of Osteoporosis, if you have a Family History of Osteoporosis
- Include physio as a part of your daily routine.
- Include calcium and Vitamin D rich foods in diet.
- Restrict alcohol intake and smoking.
- Maintain a healthy body weight as underweight women are more prone to develop osteoporosis.
- Medications such as heparin, corticosteroids, diuretics, and anticonvulsants are known for causing osteoporosis, thus check with the physician so that he/she can prescribe a drug to prevent such symptoms.
So, if you have a family history of osteoporosis, you can follow these tips and start practicing exercise as early as possible. This will definitely help in preventing the possibility of developing osteoporosis.
Why do you hire the physio?
If you suffer from joint pain, obesity and orthopedic problem then you must consult with the physio. Doctors can prescribe the medicine for you and they will suggest you some normal physical activity also. But if you want to practice these exercises by yourself, then it might affect your nerves and it can damage your bone density also. A trained physio can help you regarding these things and they will examine you and investigate your accurate problem. Then they will identify the affected joints of your body and teach you some exercise. This is a total medicated process and they are trained in this field. If you try out some of their exercises then you will feel relaxed, and it is suggested that do not stop this exercise until your physio tells you to stop, because if you stop this regular exercise suddenly, then the pain will be back within few days and you need to start the exercise schedule from the beginning level. An expert physio can plan best exercise strategies for your body. Moreover, you must search all the range of therapeutic services for any issues to help you get better, sooner.
Now you can consult with some physio from their online websites and you must take an appointment from their sites. If you cannot move and travel to visit their store, then they can come to your place and charge you some additional amount as a conveyance cost.