A woman passes through different stages of her life when she discovers herself anew, explores her body, her beauty, her femininity in a completely new way in relation to the changing life situations, her growth stages, the role she is expected to play, and which imparts a whole new dimension to her feminine beauty.
As she treads on the path of life with many stars in her eyes, passing from her pre-teen years to the ‘sweet-sixteen’ and then on to the ‘young lady years’ when she is but a perfect eye-candy with the vibrant and ripening youthful blush sitting on her cheeks, time swishes past at the wink of an eye until she arrives at her 30’s, the third decade of her life.
Yes once you are in your 30’s, you’ll notice some unusual changes in your skin which might very well be assumed as the first signs of aging! Your girlish youthfulness will gradually start to wane and your skin actually will give you the first alarms that you have come of age!
Aging of skin at some point of time is inevitable and time will definitely play its menacing role on our skin but if we take proper care of it much ahead of time we can of course delay the aging process to a great extent. Dulling of the complexion, the first appearance of fine lines are the two major problems that women start facing as they enter their 30s. The key reason is that the speed of cell turnover process gradually drops for women in their thirties. To battle against these issues women in 30’s can tailor their regular skincare regimen by following the tips given below:
- Your skin care of 30’s should begin with retinol creams. Don’t forget to use it daily at bed time. These creams promote the growth of collagen tissue fibers that check your skin from sagging and losing its elasticity. Also lactic acid and glycolic gels can be used twice a week to speed up the process of cell turnover and ward off the problem of uneven skin tone.
- Using a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 is a must and if possible you should use the one with SPF 50. The broad spectrum ones can give your skin the best guard against sun damage. As you age, your skin loses its nature damage restorative power and thus wearing a good sunscreen is very essential.
- Aging of skin can be delayed or slowed down if you deter the damaging action of free radicals on your skin. Antioxidants can shield your skin against free radicals and so your best skincare beauty buys of the 30s must consist of ingredients like Green Tea, Vitamin C that are rich in Antioxidants.
- With age skin tends to become drier and that makes the skin wrinkle prone. So you need to keep your skin well moisturized now. Select the one that come with Vitamin E or C. These are easily absorbable and penetrate easily into the deeper layers of the skin, meeting the total skin moisturizing needs of the 30s most perfectly.
- Don’t be lazy with skin cleansing. Effective skin cleansing will keep skin pores clean and keep skin problems like acne, pimples, dull skin at bay.
- Using a skin Toner is also a must post cleansing. Don’t skip this step. Toner not only restores the PH Balance of your skin but also very effectively firms the skin. Using it prior to retiring to bed is the best.
- Also don’t forget the exfoliation part. Dead cells build overtime on our skin dulling our complexion and exfoliation can slough those off bringing the glossy smooth and fresh layer to the fore. A washcloth or facial scrub can be used for the exfoliation purpose.
So these are the steps which you need to follow quite zealously if you have reached your 30’s but wish to maintain the youthful glow and radiance of the early 20s.