Healthy Basket Ideas for Easter -Easter is an important occasion that is celebrated across the globe. It is on this event that people love to share goodies and different types of gifts with their relatives, friends, colleagues, and neighbours to enhance the mood of this occasion. There are plenty of gifts ideas that can be availed by the individual from the internet. All they need to do is to take out some time to find one that would fit the person, who would receive it. After a well thought out gift is sure to be appreciated and cherished by the receiver for a long time. Easter fruit baskets are indeed a healthy way of keeping the receiver in fit condition, as well as, to express how much they are being cared of.
These days with people getting more and more conscious on their health would prefer to receive gifts that would enable them to use it properly and enjoy them. Therefore, a properly selected healthy gift would not only make the receiver happy and satisfied, but also help them to break their dietary plans that they have been following for some time to keep obesity at bay. Since, Easter is an important occasion; a careful selection would do a lot of good to the individual and boost his morale.
Easter – An important event
This is the day when people visit the church with their families and celebrate the real reason for this holiday, which is Jesus’ resurrection. With some healthy basket ideas, it is possible to make this Easter all the more interesting and healthy.
Healthy basket treats
Such options are exclusively for those individuals, who are ready for going overboard with healthy Easter treats. The different gifts could comprise of the following:
- Hard boiled eggs
- Dried fruits, like apples, raisins, apricots, blueberries, banana chips, cranberries, etc.
- Seeds and Nuts, like cashews, almonds, macadamias, pistachios, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Real carrots, various other portable vegetables, which include Persian cucumbers, sugar snap peas, jicama sticks, and asparagus.
- Fresh fruit like blueberries, grapes, strawberries, or fruit kababs like pineapples, skewer grapes, strawberries and cantaloupe.
Non-edible Easter treats
Besides eating treats, there are also hampers that are non-edible and interesting. Such gifts are sure to be appreciated and can be given for both kids and adults, who are likely to enjoy.
· Books on bunnies or Easter.
· Wooden eggs that can be painted upon or decorated.
· Clay or play dough
· Chinese jump ropes
· Sidewalk chalk
· Sand toys
· Deck of cards
· Colouring books, stickers, crayons
· Hair accessories, etc.
Healthy basket treats for those who cannot resist sweet tooth
There are many people who love sweets and find it quite irresistible. One can select chocolate hampers that have different types of chocolates in it. This is sure to be liked by everyone and enjoyed thoroughly.
· Fair trade or organic candies and chocolates
· Homemade treats
· Fruit leathers
· Pretzels, cereal, animal crackers
· Chewing gum
· Granola bars
The author is presently working with expressgiftservice.co.uk and writes interesting tips and suggestions for the readers to go through and get idea of, to make Easter a great one.